All of the job seekers must read the same notification which is beneficial for you because on this webpage we have given all of the details about the HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016. According to the information, Haryana Staff Selection Commission has conferred a fresh notification for covering great number of vacant posts under its various departments. In the quantitative terms, there are 4425 unoccupied posts. Applicants should not waste their time because registered has been opened so candidates need to apply as soon as possible because if one time they will miss the chance they should face the disease of unemployment. Aspirants can apply in between 7-12-2015 to 6-01-2016 for the HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is a government department which declares after a little time period to select the candidates for their various departments. Most of the candidates want to get job in the same because under the government department they can make their future and spend their life easily. As per latest news, Haryana Staff Selection Commission has decided to fill up various vacant posts. One important thing we want to tell all of the candidates that they must read its eligibility criteria because at the time of verification process if applicants have any problem then they will be rejected so applicants must take concentrate on the same. For more information about the eligibility criteria, selection process, age limitation etc you need to read the full article:
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016 Brief Details:
Name of the Commission:
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Under HSSC, Vacant Posts:
- 4425 vacant posts are unoccupied
Details of the Vacancies:
- For Unreserved category there are 1237 vacant Posts
- Remaining posts will be fulfilled by Reserved Category
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016
- Those candidate who have completed 10+2/ 10+2 first division or Graduation in required board or university they can apply
- Gen candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- (Male/ Female)
- For Haryana resident candidates need to pay Rs. 50/-
- Male candidates SC/ BC candidates should pay Rs. 25/- for male candidates
- Female candidates of the SC/ BC candidates should pay Rs. 13/- as application fee
- Minimum 17 years or maximum 42 years candidates can apply.
- Age limitation will also be given as per rules.
Way of Selection:
- Final appointment will be based upon written examination and interview.
- After appointment candidates will be able to get 5200-20200 plus Rs.1900 Grade Pay
Procedure to apply for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2015- 16
- Follow the steps to apply for the HSSC Recruitment 2016
- First of all open the website of HSSC @ www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on the link of HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016
- An application form will be shown in front of you
- Fill up all the information in it
- Pay your fee
- Click on submit button
- Also have a print out of the application from.
Remind Able Dates:
- Candidates can apply in between 7th December 2015 to 6th January 2016
- You can submit your fee till 11th January 2016